2022 - BOND CONSTRUCTION UPDATES - 2023
- November 2, 2021: The St. Clair Community approves a $15 million dollar bond with a vote of: 414 Yes 138 No
- February 18, 2022: The School District locks in on a historically lower than projected interest rate.
- March 5, 2022: Tree's were removed from the site in preparation for the storm shelter/ multi-purpose room.
- March 17, 2022: The School District is awarded a $2.4 million dollar FEMA grant to help pay for the construction of the storm shelter/ multi-purpose room.
- March 24, 2022: The first round of bids were accepted.
- Link to cyclone e-news with building update
- Click For Exterior View
- Click For Interior View