Head Volleyball Coach
Responsible for coaching student-athletes in-game strategies and techniques to prepare them for athletic competition, life, and future athletic competition. To help them feel valued not only as a player but also as a human being. This position teaches student-athletes to develop an appreciation of the sport of volleyball.
The Coach provides leadership and expertise regarding the rules, strategies, and techniques for this program, utilizing knowledge of the specific equipment, physical fitness, and safety to prepare participants mentally and physically to compete at the highest level.
Job Summary (tasks include, but not limited to the following):
* Prepare successful practice/rehearsals and game/performance plans.
* Provide leadership and guidance to staff.
* Encourage student participation and establish rapport.
* Motivate participants/athletes to achieve maximum potential.
* Maintain equipment and uniforms.
* Supervise all areas of participation including but not limited to: gyms, locker, buses, etc.
* Work collaboratively with staff, Activities Director, families, and community resources.
* Maintains compliance with all rules and regulations of the MSHSL.
* Complies with and supports all school district regulations and policies.
Send Application to :
St. Clair School
Brad O'Donnell, Activities Director
PO Box 99
St. Clair, MN 56080-0099
Email Employment Application Materials to